Saturday, June 15, 2013

Teacher Love (aka discount)

It's the end of the school year.  The rush to finish report cards, clean out the class, say goodbyes with hugs and cards, hurry to make the staff party and finally.....summer break.  This time of year is so sweet because the entirety of summer vacation stretches out before you waiting to be relished, one lazy morning at a time.  It's also the season of renewal and improved self-care.  More walks, more homemade meals and perhaps some new ideas around health.

To show my love for my fellow teachers, I'm offering discounted Ayurveda Health Coaching.  Through my years of teaching, studying yoga and meditation and now incorporating the ancient science of Ayurveda, I've mastered simple techniques that create major health benefits.  Whether you want to lose a few pounds, improve your complexion, create a healthy diet or start a meditation practice, health coaching is the key to your success.

 
I'm offering 3 one-hour sessions for $99 (a $270 value).  Since Ayurveda is not licensed yet, we can not accept insurance.  My vision is to make Ayurveda Health Coaching accessible to teachers accustomed to paying merely a copay for alternative health services.  If you've been wondering about yoga, meditation or Ayurveda, now is your time to take advantage of this incredible opportunity.
 
Join me at Glow Natural Health Center in Madison Valley.  Enjoy some tea in the waiting room, browse the other services available (hello, massage!) and invest in a little self care this summer.  You deserve it!  To register for this special offer, send me an email at nperriella@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment