As the New Year approaches, I've been thinking about time. How to spend it, with whom, doing what, feeling how... Time is one thing that everyone wants. Therefore, it's surely the best gift we can give ourselves and others. In 2010, I want to spend my time...
1. Taking great care of my mind, body and spirit.
- I want to try an Ayruvedic cleanse
- experience Panchakarma
- developing my yoga practice
- attending another retreat or conference
2. Having a positive attitude about National Boards and GO FOR IT!
3. Being honest with myself and others.
4. Enjoying completely my trip to Spain/Europe this summer.
5. Enjoying my new condo.
- Doing upkeep
- Paying bills on time
- hosting dinner parties