Sunday, April 18, 2010

Clear Vision

This experiment is different from previous months in one crucial way.  I only have to make a shoe-based decision once (maybe twice) a day.  Additionally, alcohol is never involved in that decision.  Don't get me wrong, I have dressed-drunk in my life...but these days that's a less common occurrence.  Therefore, I have a much higher likelihood of succeeding this month with no slip-ups.  That's an exciting thought since I haven't had a 100% success rate yet.  Unlike food or drink decisions that happen many times a day under a variety of circumstances, getting dressed happens much less often and in only limited places.  The evidence will be on my feet and available for all to see.  That extra accountability is motivating.  Yes, this will be the month of experiment victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment