1. Follow a consistent eating routine. Have breakfast between 6-8am, lunch between 12-1pm and dinner between 6-7pm.
2. Make lunch your biggest meal of the day.
3. Sip warm water (preferably with lemon and ginger) about 30 minutes before meals. This prepares your system for excellent digestion.
4. Drink about one cup of room temperature water every hour. Food in the stomach should be in a semi-solid or semi-liquid form for optimal digestion.
5. Eat with a calm mind and a calm environment. Conscious eating is vital for smooth digestion and waste removal.
At a subtle level, agni clears the mind, thoughts and ideas. It transforms raw material. It activates creativity, energy, strength and radiance. By taking care of your body, you mind also receives the benefits. Enjoy these tips and video to balance your agni and enjoy digestive health!