Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Listen to this little nugget!

Have you ever felt overwhelmed?  Do you wish you could mute the traffic, construction workers or negative people in you life?  In this week's vlog, I share some strategies for tapping into the healing power of sound.  By using mantras and positive thinking, we can clear the chaos in our mind.  We correct and align our vibrations thus attracting other positive, loving people and experiences into our life. 


My favorite mantra is the Gayatri mantra.  This powerful healing mantra helped me cure my own thyroid disease, eliminating my need for medication.  Using this mantra, we call upon the divine radiance of the sun to heal the body.  If you would like additional resources about primordial sound therapy or healing mantras, I recommend Deepak Chopra's book, Perfect Health.

No comments:

Post a Comment